Monday, February 20, 2006

one month & also two weeks

Here's Corrina at one month. What a doll. I haven't met her yet but I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

In a just under two weeks I'll be heading to Winnipeg to see for myself and visit with her fabulous parents.

I was talking to a friend of mine today who used to live in Winnipeg. He said that early March is pretty well the coldest time of year. Coldest time of year FOR WINNIPEG. Only a face like this could get me to make a trip like that. I can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Katinka said...

She's beautiful! I can see why you're braving the cold...:)

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey Claire,

Seasonal average for March 5 is -8. And the 14 day forcast is predicting -3. Come on, you can handle that!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/14day/pages/CAMB0244.htm

Oh, and mom and dad say bring tshirts, 'cause they keep our building so warm!

-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire

It's Kimberly. I just woke up thinking of you today for some reason. I googled you to find contact infor ... of course (!)you have a blog:) Drop me a line - I would love to catch up with you.

Your sorry-I-lost-touch-friend, once upon a time almost of the WTO team,

Kimberly Bogelund
Abbasgirl@3web.com

PS if I knew how to attach a picture of my two girlies I would ... I will have to learn :)